The Elfin 1D is an affordable solution to handle coding that do not require external database support and LAN connectivity. The single print head inkjet coder has a separate 5 inch touch screen LCD controller for maximum flexibility in installation and operation.
- Selectable Languages English, Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
- Fonts The default font is Arial. Other fonts may be uploaded by the user.
- Barcodes UPCA, UPCE, EAN13, EAN8, INT25, CODE39, CODE128, ENA128, PDF417, DATAMATRIX and QR. Additional Barcodes may be uploaded by the user.
- Date Format Variety of date modes available (Production Date, Use by Date, Expiration Date, etc.)
- Counters Flexible setting for serial number, Lot-Box code counters.
- Print Speed Print speed can be set, auto-measuring or using external synchronizer.
- Multi-Management Multi-level password protection (Operator, Technician and Administrator).
- Technology HP TIJ2.5
- Mounting Standard side, downside and anti-shock printing bracket.
- Product Certification CE、FCC.
Controller: (H*W*D): 162*92*31mm / 6.4*3.6*1.3inch
Printhead: (H*W*D): 144*95*60mm/ 5.7*3.7*2.4inch
- Power Supply 12V/3A, 36W (Dedicated AC adaptor).
- Printable Heights 1~12.7mm.
- Printing Speed 0-60m/min (300 DPI).
- Resolution 50~600DPI.
1) USB2.0: Support U-Disk
2) DB15: For external devices like photocell, synchronizer or alarm kit connection.
- Printing Objects Barcodes, Character, Numeric, Logos, Date/Time, Expiry Date, Shift Code, Counter and Lot-Box Code.
1) 5inch 800*480 color LCD touch screen
2) Display using new touch interface.
- Ink management
1) Automatically recognizes the ink types and identifies the optimum printing parameters;
2) Guarantee of using genuine original HP ink;
3) Automatic measuring system for ink usage.
1) Working Environment: -10°– +55°C; 10%-85% RH;
2) Storage Environment: -25°– +80°C; 10%-90% RH.
- Supports 42ml, 370ml and 350ml cartridges of HP TIJ2.5 technology.
- Supports various colors of ink: black, red, green, blue.
- Supports ink for porous, semi-porous and non-porous materials.